||Portland, OR 97205
||May 30, 2023
||Contract To Hire
|Scion Medical Staffing has been engaged to conduct an immediate search for a Receptionist for our client, an impactful alternative medicine clinic located in Portland, OR! This role supports a passionate and expert team whose mission is to provide clients with wholistic healthcare, extraordinary results, and exceptional care. This is a wonderful opportunity to be part of an impactful and industry leading medical office. This is a contract-to-hire, full-time, Monday to Friday schedule opportunity!
This position offers the opportunity to work dually within social media and marketing, as well as administrative front desk responsibilities! This role is integral to the operations of the clinic and requires excellent reliability and judgement.
- Immediate temporary-to-hire opportunity!
- Full time work hours M - F!
- Opportunity to make an impact for people’s quality of life!
- Gain experience while a part of a supportive and close-knit team!
- Hourly pay rate of $24 - $27/hr!
- Greet patients and visitors with a positive, helpful attitude
- Answer, forward, and screen phone calls, texts, and email
- Open and organize mail/insurance EOBs for billing manager
- Schedule and reschedule appointments with accuracy
- Manage and oversee social media content in alignment with brand identity
- Measure the success of every social media campaign
- Keep abreast of the latest social media best practices and technologies
- Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to maintain a strong network
- Provide constructive feedback
- Coordinate monthly non-profit outreach
- Coordinate quarterly artist outreach, installation, and de-installation of artwork
- Assist with quarterly patient newsletter
- Administrative experience, preferably from within a medical environment
- Marketing experience preferred
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability maintain confidentiality and follow HIPAA guidelines
COMPENSATION & CAREER BENEFITS:
This career opportunity offers the opportunity to work at a wonderful industry leading organization and provides a hourly rate of 24 – 27/hr. This Is a wonderful opportunity to gain valuable experience and work as a part of a terrific team!
HOW TO APPLY:
For immediate consideration please provide your resume and cover letter, sharing more about your experience and interest in this role via https://scionstaffing.com/job/10232.
ABOUT OUR SEARCH FIRM:
Scion Medical Staffing is a leading national medical recruiting and healthcare staffing agency. We connect leading hospitals, clinics, organizations, and medical offices with dependable talent throughout the United States. Since 2006, we have had the pleasure of successfully connecting thousands of talented professionals with incredible mission-driven organizations! Through our innovative team building and recruiting solutions, we bridge the gap in executive leadership searches, direct-hire medical recruiting, interim leadership placement and temporary professional staffing.
We are proud to be part of the Forbes lists of the Best Recruitment Firms and the Best Executive Search Firms in America. Additionally, Scion has been recognized as a ClearlyRated Best of Staffing firm as well as a top recruitment firm by The Business Times. Additional information about our firm and our practices can be found online. Scion Medical is an equal opportunity employer and service provider and does not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, disability, political affiliation, or any other protected class. We are committed to the principles of Equal Opportunity Employment and are dedicated to making employment decisions based on merit and value, for ourselves, our client companies, and the candidates we represent.
For opportunities located in a region that has enacted fair chance, arrest, or conviction-based employment ordinances, Scion Medical proactively follows the enacted guidance and considers for employment all qualified applications with arrest and conviction records. We engage in socially conscious business practices and believe that diverse, equitable, inclusive, and non-biased talent and recruitment processes are foundational to the success of Scion as well as every client organization with whom we partner.
This job has now been filled, visit our search page for more jobs like this.