IT Systems Admin
||Plano, TX 75024
||June 06, 2023
||Contract To Hire
|Scion Technical has been engaged to conduct an immediate search for an experienced IT Systems Administrator for our client, a wonderful SaaS organization in Plano, TX! In this role, you’ll utilize your IT expertise to ensure that the organization’s IT systems are up and running at peak efficiency! This is a contract to hire, onsite role in Plano, TX.
What you will be doing:
- Opportunity to be part of an established SaaS leader!
- Great work culture and an experienced IT team!
- Contract to hire, full time, 40 hours a week role
- Contract hourly range is $38-40/hr, depending on experience; conversion to full time at $80k+benefits
What you will need:
- Maintain all IT systems; ensuring efficient, high performing, available and secure systems
- Analyze, troubleshoot and resolve issues
- Assigning, configuring and authorization of directory services; setting up group policies, new user accounts in Active Directory and Office 365 Outlook
- Administer all IT hardware and software: servers, laptops, printers, phones, mobile devices, deployment of software, patches and enhancements, security settings
Contact Scion Technical today for more information by submitting your resume directly through this posting. We look forward to reviewing your background and discussing this exciting opportunity further!
About our firm:
Scion Technical is a national award-winning technical & IT staffing firm! Since 2006, we have had the pleasure of successfully placing thousands of talented candidates with amazing opportunities. Through our innovative team building and recruiting solutions, we bridge the gap in executive leadership searches, direct hire technical recruiting, interim leadership placement and temporary professional staffing. Our track record and recruitment process has made us one of the top recruitment firms in the nation.
We are proud to be part of the Forbes lists of the Best Recruitment Firms and the Best Executive Search Firm in America. Additionally, Scion has been recognized as a ClearlyRated Best of Staffing firm as well as a top recruitment firm by The Business Times! More information about us can also be found at www.sciontechnical.com.
Scion Technical, a division of Scion Staffing, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and service provider and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, disability, political affiliation or belief, or any other protected class. We are committed to the principles of Equal Opportunity Employment and are dedicated to making employment decisions based on merit and value, for ourselves, our client companies, and for the candidates we represent. We are committed to the principles of Equal Opportunity Employment and are dedicated to making employment decisions based on merit and value, for ourselves, our client companies, and for the candidates we represent. For opportunities located in a region that have enacted fair chance, arrest or conviction-based employment ordinances, Scion Technical proactively follows the enacted guidance and considers for employment all qualified applications with arrest and conviction records. We believe in following best practices and considering all qualified applicants that apply with us.
- 5+ years relevant IT experience
- Hands on experience supporting Microsoft O365, Windows servers, Active Directory, and SharePoint
- Ability to be on call as necessary as this is a 24/7 environment
- Exceptional problem-solving experience; organized, with strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
This job has now been filled, visit our search page for more jobs like this.