Scion Technical Search has been engaged to find a Python/C++ Developer on behalf of their incredibly innovative client in Warminster, PA! This role is for immediate, contract to hire and offers a flexible remote/in-office balance.
This role is ideal for a systems focused software engineer that is talented in object-oriented languages such as C++ and Python and their intersection with embedded systems (our client is a Windows shop).
- Full time, immediate, contract to hire opportunity
- $50-$53 hourly
- Warminster, PA (onsite with great remote flexibility, remote to start due to COVID)
- Small, relaxed and friendly team
- Opportunity to convert to a permanent employee if proven reliable and hardworking. Upon conversion, our client offers amazing benefits such as 401Ks, healthcare/dental/vision, paid time off and more!
What You Will Be Doing:
- Using Windows GUI software, you will be creating and developing data acquisition, signal processing, instrument control and data management software.
- Using C++ and Python, you will be writing software on chips, coding in ARM based embedded environments.
- Working to build out high speed precision stimulus waveforms and reading back similar response waveforms.
What You Will Need:
??????How To Apply
- A high level of expertise in programming in languages such as Python and C++.
- Experience working in embedded systems.
- Knowledge of ARM based embedded environments and Windows GUI Software.
For immediate consideration, please apply directly through this posting.
About Our Search Firm
Scion Staffing is a top San Francisco, and Portland Oregon based temporary staffing agency and executive search firm, connecting leading companies and organizations with impeccable talent throughout the West Coast. Through our innovative team-building and staffing solutions, we bridge the gap in temporary staffing, as well as contract-to-hire employment, contingent search, and executive searches. The Business Times has recognized us as a top staffing from 2010-2019, and our clients return to us for a variety of opportunities.
Scion Staffing is an equal opportunity employer and service provider and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender, age, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, disability, political affiliation or belief, or any other protected class. We are committed to the principles of Equal Opportunity Employment and are dedicated to making employment decisions based on merit and value, for ourselves, our client companies, and for the candidates we represent.