Scion Technical (www.sciontechnical.com) has been engaged to conduct a search for a Remote Contract IT Support Specialist for our client, a successful company based out of the Bay Area, CA. This wonderful position works a part of a talented IT team, in a positive, professional, and upbeat environment. The IT Support Specialist role will resolve, troubleshoot and maintain technical infrastructures for a variety of industries and clients.
- Completely remote role!
- Awesome, fun-loving and highly collaborative team!
- 20-25 hours a week, schedule flexible between 9 am and 5 pm PST
- $30-$38 hourly to start
- Contract starts now and goes until the end of 2020
- Great opportunity to gain experience in security-focused environments, which is a coveted skill in the current tech job market!!
What You Will Need:
- Friendly, positive personality that is excited to help others and can work well with vendors.
- Experience with MacOS, Microsoft Systems, Servers and Desktops
- Experience with Salesforce or related CRM experience
- Experience with Zendesk or related ticketing system experience
- Reporting directly to the Operations Director, you will be acting as a technical resource to internal users, responding to inquiries and resolving end user issues in a way that supports and promotes standardized IT processes and best practices in security and scalability.
- Troubleshooting, maintaining and installing of technical environment remotely
- Overseeing security desk monitoring info security
- Working heavily with Salesforce, MacOS, Windows and Zendesk ticketing system.
- Managing vendor relations.
This position is for immediate hire! For consideration, please apply directly through this posting! Our firm will reach out to potential match applicants for further information as needed.
About Our Firm
Scion Staffing is an award-winning staffing firm headquartered in San Francisco, CA. Over the past few years, our firm has had the pleasure of successfully assisting hundreds of local employers. No matter the requisition or size, our track record and recruitment process has made us one of the top recruitment firms in California.
Additional information about our firm and success can also be found online at www.scionstaffing.com or in the 2010-2020 Business Times list of top staffing firms.
Scion Staffing is an equal opportunity employer and service provider and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, disability, political affiliation or belief. We are committed to the principals of Equal Opportunity Employment and are dedicated to making employment decisions based on merit and value, for ourselves, our client companies, and for the candidates we represent.