Scion Staffing, Inc. (www.scionstaffing.com) has been engaged to conduct a search for a Director of Growth and Marketing for our fast-growing, early-stage, but well-funded startup client in the AI-powered technology and athletic instruction space! Are you an experienced marketing expert with dynamic and inspiring brand marketing and consumer app expertise who thrives in a fast-paced environment, has a startup mentality, and entrepreneurial spirit? If so, please apply to this opportunity today!
In this role, you will be responsible for defining marketing strategies, coordinating and executing growth plans, as well as optimizing user acquisition. You will work closely with the founders, who have started numerous companies, raised over $20 million in venture capital, and have two successful exits. You will also experience first-hand, from a leadership position, startup culture and operational systems that helped produce several successful startups, including one worth $3 billion, one bought by Twitter, and one recently featured on TheEllenShow!
- The opportunity to lead impactful work in a business-critical role on behalf of an inspiring team!
- A remote/work from home opportunity!
- A competitive starting salary of up to $175,000 depending on experience with room to grow professionally!
- Amazing benefits including but not limited to; 100% Employer-Paid Medical insurance, Stock and Equity Options, Flexible Schedule, Unlimited Paid Time Off, and Paid Holidays!
- A fun and innovative team that values collaboration and out of the box thinking!
What you will be doing
- Bringing a viral product to millions of athletes in a $3B market
- Establishing our client’s company as the dominant leader of a new market at the intersection of AI and sports
- Innovating and implementing multi-channel marketing and growth strategies to drive market adoption for this cutting-edge consumer app
- Leading a high-performing team to accomplish creative high-value campaigns
- Working with an engaging founding team that is market-savvy, innovative, and experienced!
What you have to offer
- 3-5+ years of experience owning all aspects of marketing or growth for a successful consumer app
- Proven success bringing a consumer app to market
- Strong paid marketing experience on Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Google, etc.
- Proven experience running an invite-only limited beta launch, similar to that of Superhuman, RobinHood, Clubhouse, etc.
- Direct experience implementing Free Trial programs (i.e. Freemium)
- A thorough and in-depth understanding of how to measure and optimize multi-channel CAC, viral spread, and conversion
- Experience with content-based cross-promotions with influencers
- A background in equity crowdfunding is a plus!
Compensation & Benefits
This position offers a remote work setting and the opportunity to lead impactful work on behalf of really innovative technology and an amazing leadership team! Being offered is a competitive salary of up to $175,000 depending on experience plus benefits including but not limited to; 100% Employer-Paid Medical insurance, Stock and Equity Options, Flexible Schedule, Unlimited Paid Time Off, and Paid Holidays!
How to Apply
About Our Firm
Scion Staffing is a top staffing agency and executive search firm, connecting leading companies and organizations with impeccable talent. Through our innovative team-building and staffing solutions, we bridge the gap in temporary staffing, as well as contract-to-hire employment, contingent search, and executive searches. The Business Times has recognized us as a top staffing from 2010-2019, and our clients return to us for a variety of opportunities.
Scion Staffing is an equal opportunity employer and service provider and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, age, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, disability, political affiliation or belief, or any other protected class. We are committed to the principles of Equal Opportunity Employment and are dedicated to making employment decisions based on merit and value, for ourselves, our client companies, and for the candidates we represent.