Scion Technical is seeking a talented Technical Project Manager on behalf of their amazing nonprofit client in Hood River, OR! This position is hiring for immediate full time, direct-hire and permanent placement!
The ideal candidate for this role will be very passionate about serving impoverished communities and coordinating applications/software projects to ensure effective integration and utilization across an organization. The salary for this role is $80K annually in addition to amazing benefits!
- Hybrid onsite + remote work!
- Amazing healthcare, dental and vision plans!!
- Prescription plans
- HDHP or PPO healthcare options
- HSA and FSA plan
- Life and AD&D coverage
- Short-term and long-term disability
- Voluntary benefits ( accident insurance, critical illness, supplemental life insurance etc)
- Employee assistance program
- 401 K plans with 4.5% match!!
- Great PTO
- Starting salary $80K annually
What you will be doing:
- Creating roadmaps and strategy behind implementing process automation software. platform integration and API work.
- Working closely with our client’s current 3rd party technical vendor to make new integrations and implementations to their internal systems.
- Assisting in innovating exciting new robotic process automation for internal employee health regulations and onboarding.
- Working cross functionally with business intelligence teams and developers to ensure that feature development, integrations and utilization of current technology is functional.
- Utilizing Microsoft Suite and Microsoft Azure Hybrid Cloud technologies daily.
What you will need:
- 2-3 years of experience managing projects in a technical industry/setting/role.
- Ability to work onsite in Hood River, OR.
- Experienced working within a Microsoft-based environment.
- Passion for technology, innovation and healthcare!
- Great communication skills!
- Experience working with software engineering teams, business intelligence teams and or related technical staff.
How to apply:
Please apply directly to this posting with a copy of your resume in .doc format.
About Our Firm
Scion Staffing is an award-winning staffing firm headquartered in San Francisco, CA. Over the past few years, our firm has had the pleasure of successfully assisting hundreds of local employers. No matter the requisition or size, our track record and recruitment process has made us one of the top recruitment firms in California.
Additional information about our firm and success can also be found online at www.scionstaffing.com or in the 2010-2020 Business Times list of top staffing firms.
Scion Staffing is an equal opportunity employer and service provider and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, disability, political affiliation or belief. We are committed to the principals of Equal Opportunity Employment and are dedicated to making employment decisions based on merit and value, for ourselves, our client companies, and for the candidates we represent.