Scion Staffing has been engaged to lead the search for an experienced Database Analyst with a leading nonprofit within the healthcare space located in either WA or OR! This is a Temp-to Hire opportunity offering a competitive pay rate and the opportunity to make an impact with a truly passionate team!
- In partnership with Learning and Development, as well as Human Resources and Information Services, ensures Learning and Development data systems are operational, up-to-date and accessible for transactional processing and reporting.
- Serves as a stakeholder for LMS system upgrades. Executes application testing, coordinates LMS user testing, works with stakeholder teams in developing test plans/scripts, and implements and evaluates new functionality. Understands enhancements and fixes delivered by the vendor as part of their system maintenance programs.
- Collaborates with other resources in reviewing, selecting, implementing, developing, and supporting new learning management systems. Recommends and implements technology solutions to enhance existing systems’ functionality.
- Develops SQL stored procedures and SQL-based queries that integrate with Business Intelligence reporting tools and delivery schedules to deliver reports, dashboards, and metrics to customers.
- Consults with users to develop, maintain, produce, and distribute standard, custom, and compliance reports and dashboards to analyze performance and identify areas for improvements for leaders and executives.
- Acts as an internal consultant and advocate for Learning Functions by providing consultative and functional assistance to end users for ongoing administration of assignments and learning modules.
- Analyzes Learning Functions’ performance against industry benchmarks.
- Calculates ROI for approved and measured learning initiatives.
- Develops and implements process flows, automated notifications, forms, reports, and dashboards to support Learning Function strategies.
- Completes the analysis, design, development, implementation, delivery, and evaluation of end-user, educator, instructor, and manager training programs related to using the LMS. Develops and maintains job aids and online help ‘how-to’ guides using PeaceHealth training standards, processes, and templates. Measures and compares results to desired outcomes and objectives.
- Serves as a liaison and develops collaborative relationships with external system vendors to support/enhance existing functionality and new technology.
- Coordinates tables pertaining to LMS systems; maintains integrity and security of databases by performing regular system audits.
- Monitors and troubleshoots LMS system issues and identifies, escalates, and/or implements technical solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Education Technology, Information Technology, Human Resources or Business Management; or equivalent knowledge obtained through a combination of education, training and experience.
- Minimum of 3 years’ system/application support experience required.
- Learning Management System experience preferred
- Minimum of three years’ experience in report creation using business intelligence tools, SQL, or Crystal preferred.
- Certifications: PHR, SPHR a plus.
- Knowledge of technology and application architecture, relational databases, system interfaces, and system security
- Advanced skills in the use MS Office applications, specifically Excel
- Skill in managing projects independently to reach successful outcomes
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work remotely
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a team
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
This opportunity offers a competitive pay rate of $29-33 / hr DOE.
HOW TO APPLY:
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume in Word or Pdf format via https://www.scionstaffing.com/job/7706
ABOUT OUR SEARCH FIRM:
Scion Staffing is a national award-winning staffing firm. Over the past few years, our firm has had the pleasure of successfully assisting hundreds of local employers. No matter the requisition or size, our track record and recruitment process has made us one of the top recruitment firms in California. Additional information about our firm and success can also be found online at www.scionstaffing.com or in the 2010-2020 Business Times list of top staffing firms.
Scion Staffing is an equal opportunity employer and service provider and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, disability, political affiliation or belief, or any other protected class. We are committed to the principles of Equal Opportunity Employment and are dedicated to making employment decisions based on merit and value, for ourselves, our client companies, and for the candidates we represent.