Automation Maintenance Technician
||Rockford, IL 0
||June 22, 2023
Scion Staffing has been engaged to conduct an immediate search for an Automation Maintenance Technician for our client located just outside of Rockford, IL! This is a full-time, permanent position for immediate hire, working on-site at a state-of-the-art facility! If you are an Automation Tech, Controls Engineer, or Maintenance person that is looking for an excellent place to work, read more about this opportunity!
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- A competitive $28.00-$38.00 hourly rate
- A full suite of benefits!
- Sign-on bonus and relocation assistance!
- An energetic, team-oriented environment and competitive hourly rate!
- The chance to join a company that is growing!
- A full time, permanent position with opportunity to grow with the company!
WHAT YOU NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL
- Maintain and adjust PLC programs that support the daily operations of the facility, including daily inspections of systems.
- Perform preventative maintenance, inspections, calibrations, and diagnostic testing of automated systems.
- Ensure plant control automation is correctly set up and fixing issues as needed and updating systems routinely.
- Maintain accurate maintenance records
- Ensure all equipment is operating in a safe manner
- Identify areas of improvement
- Work closely with other maintenance personnel
- Provide technical support on capital projects
In this role, the Controls Technician will be responsible for the installation, maintenance, and improvement of the plant’s floor control system.
COMPENSATION & BENEFITS
This full-time permanent position is a wonderful opportunity to work at a growing company! The targeted hourly rate for this role starts at $28.00-$38.00/hour depending on experience plus a full suite of benefits! This is a night shift position with the working hours of 6:00pm – 6:00am in a 2-2-3 schedule. Sign-on bonus and relocation assistance available!
HOW TO APPLY
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume and more information about your candidacy and interest here today!
ABOUT OUR SEARCH FIRM
Scion Staffing is a national award-winning staffing firm! Since 2006, we have had the pleasure of successfully placing thousands of talented professionals with amazing career opportunities. Through our innovative team building and recruiting solutions, we bridge the gap in executive leadership searches, direct hire recruiting, interim leadership placement and temporary professional staffing. Our track record and recruitment process has made us one of the top recruitment firms in the nation.
We are proud to be part of the Forbes list of the Best Recruitment Firms and the Best Executive Search Firms in America. Additionally, Scion has been recognized as a Clearly Rated Best of Staffing firm as well as a top recruitment firm by The Business Times. Additional information about us can also be found atwww.scionstaffing.com. Scion Staffing, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and service provider and does not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, disability, political affiliation or belief, or any other protected class. We are committed to the principles of Equal Opportunity Employment and are dedicated to making employment decisions based on merit and value, for ourselves, our client companies, and the candidates we represent.
For opportunities located in a region that has enacted fair chance, arrest, or conviction-based employment ordinances, Scion Staffing proactively follows the enacted guidance and considers for employment all qualified applications with arrest and conviction records. We engage in socially conscious business practices and believe that diverse, equitable, inclusive, and non-biased talent and recruitment processes are foundational to the success of Scion as well as every client organization with whom we partner.
- Experience in a similar role in maintenance, automation, robotics, industrial controls, mechatronics, and/or facilities
- Knowledge of PLC’s, automation software, and control systems
- Experience with Allen Bradley and/or Siemen’s PLCs
- Familiarity with robotics such as Fanuc
- Strong electrical and mechanical knowledge
- Experience in a food processing plant or other manufacturing facility preferred
- Associates degree or certification in automation, maintenance, industrial maintenance, robotics, industrial controls, or similar field is a plus, High School degree or GED required
This job has now been filled, visit our search page for more jobs like this.