Scion Staffing has been engaged to conduct a search for a top-performing Luxury Sales Associate
who is excited to work for a highly reputable jewelry store based out of Scottsdale, AZ
This is a full-time direct hire role!
What you will be doing:
- $72K - $74K salary!!
- Friendly and fun work environment
- Lots of opportunity for growth!!
- Medical, Dental, and vision benefits
What you will need:
- Building and maintaining client relations.
- Providing a high-end, white-glove experience to clients and customers.
- Maintaining professionalism within the store.
- Ensuring the store is well-presented and organized.
- 3-5 years of experience selling luxury goods (high-end jewelry or artwork is a huge plus).
- Ability to maintain and build client relationships.
- Strong customer service and sales skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to meet and exceed sales goals and work collaboratively in a small team.
Contact Scion Staffing today for more information by submitting your resume directly through this posting. We look forward to reviewing your background and discussing this exciting opportunity further!
About our firm:
Scion Staffing is a national award-winning staffing firm! Since 2006, we have had the pleasure of successfully placing thousands of talented professionals with amazing career opportunities. Through our innovative team building and recruiting solutions, we bridge the gap in executive leadership searches, direct hire recruiting, interim leadership placement, and temporary professional staffing. Our track record and recruitment process has made us one of the top recruitment firms in the nation.
We are proud to be part of the Forbes lists of the Best Recruitment Firms and the Best Executive Search Firms in America. Additionally, Scion has been recognized as a Clearly Rated Best of Staffing firm as well as a top recruitment firm by The Business Times. Additional information about us can also be found at www.scionstaffing.com.
Scion Staffing, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and service provider and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, disability, political affiliation or belief, or any other protected class. We are committed to the principles of Equal Opportunity Employment and are dedicated to making employment decisions based on merit and value, for ourselves, our client companies, and for the candidates we represent. For opportunities located in a region that have enacted fair chance, arrest or conviction-based employment ordinances, Scion Staffing proactively follows the enacted guidance and considers for employment all qualified applications with arrest and conviction records. We believe in following best practices and considering all qualified applicants that apply with us.