IT Helpdesk Technician
||Brea, CA 92821
||June 07, 2023
||Contract To Hire
|Scion Staffing has been engaged to conduct an immediate search for a seasoned IT Help Desk Technician on behalf of our client, an air treatment corporation based out of Brea, California.
What you will be doing:
- Full-time, contract to hire opportunity!!
- Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits
- $35-45 hourly DOE
- More benefits after potential conversion
What you will need:
- Repairing, re-imaging, and installing PC hardware as needed.
- Troubleshooting IPv4 LAN/WAN Networks and providing remote desktop support.
- Managing Microsoft Windows Server and providing Microsoft Active Directory Management.
- Providing network printer/scanner support, VOIP Phone support, and IOS iPad/iPhone and Android support across sites.
- Maintaining error log events, task manager, and resource management.
- Keeping an accurate record of incoming problems/issues and resolving them in a timely manner.
- 1-3+ years of experience as an IT help desk technician or related work experience.
- Strong network security systems, applications, and procedures skills.
- Experienced with VMware, Microsoft Hyper-V, or another virtualization experience.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills and the ability to multitask.
Contact Scion Technical today for more information by submitting your resume directly through this posting. We look forward to reviewing your background and discussing this exciting opportunity further!
About our firm:
Scion Technical is a national award-winning technical & IT staffing firm! Since 2006, we have had the pleasure of successfully placing thousands of talented candidates with amazing opportunities. Through our innovative team building and recruiting solutions, we bridge the gap in executive leadership searches, direct hire technical recruiting, interim leadership placement and temporary professional staffing. Our track record and recruitment process has made us one of the top recruitment firms in the nation.
We are proud to be part of the Forbes lists of the Best Recruitment Firms and the Best Executive Search Firm in America. Additionally, Scion has been recognized as a ClearlyRated Best of Staffing firm as well as a top recruitment firm by The Business Times! More information about us can also be found at www.sciontechnical.com.
Scion Technical, a division of Scion Staffing, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and service provider and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, disability, political affiliation or belief, or any other protected class. We are committed to the principles of Equal Opportunity Employment and are dedicated to making employment decisions based on merit and value, for ourselves, our client companies, and for the candidates we represent. We are committed to the principles of Equal Opportunity Employment and are dedicated to making employment decisions based on merit and value, for ourselves, our client companies, and for the candidates we represent. For opportunities located in a region that have enacted fair chance, arrest or conviction-based employment ordinances, Scion Technical proactively follows the enacted guidance and considers for employment all qualified applications with arrest and conviction records. We believe in following best practices and considering all qualified applicants that apply with us.
This job has now been filled, visit our search page for more jobs like this.