Scion Technical Search has been engaged to conduct the search for a Program Manager on behalf of our client who is on a mission to develop cutting edge, next gen technologies and products! With a focus on advanced data center hardware and solutions, our client is involved in research, product development, and operations for high-density, large scale computing operations as well as applications from their headquarters in Plano, Texas (20 minutes North of Dallas).
As an industry- leader, our client’s teams push boundaries and think beyond what is expected. Together, in a fast paced, exciting, and ever-evolving work environment, our client’s teammates are unified by our values and are grounded in their vision and mission to inspire performance solutions others cannot imagine living without! This full-time opportunity based in Plano, TX is for immediate hire!
The Program Manager will be responsible for a portfolio of projects. This role will lead the project(s) from beginning to end, from initial proposal through completion, to provide our client with innovative high-quality solutions focused on their business needs. You will build and manage the project team, schedule assignments, monitor and review deliverables of project teams and ensure successful delivery and implementation.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead multiple projects concurrently; align projects with resource availability and allocation
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the precise execution of projects
- Develop project scope and objectives, involving all significant partners and ensuring technical feasibility
- Develop a detailed project plan and track progress; use appropriate verification techniques to handle changes in project scope, schedule, and costs
- Measure project performance using project management systems, tools, and techniques
- Report and raise blockers to management as needed
- Maintain the relationship with all stakeholders: executives, internal clients and project teams, and external partners
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Build and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- At least 10 years of experience with Information Technology and at least 5 years of experience in Program Management and implementation.
- Experience with consumer electronics; history with manufacturing is a plus!
- Experience in Agile program management.
- Six Sigma experience is a plus!
- Ability to handle ambiguity and diverse/multiple stakeholders
- Strong written and verbal communication, relationship-building, and negotiation skills
- Strong organizational skills to juggle activities without losing sight of the highest priority items
- Strong analytical skills; ability to understand concepts and make reasoned decisions with sometimes imperfect data
- Experience and desire to work in a global delivery environment; Experience working with a geographically dispersed workforce through the use of video conferencing and Internet chat communications tools
- Should be well versed with the following program management and implementation activities:
- Project Kickoff - Meet with executive or team lead, review project methodology
- Approval to Start - Create financial plan; initiate and obtain approvals
- Analysis Readiness - Review solutions document with architecture team
- Design Readiness - Create and submit project expenditure report for approval
- Construction Readiness - Review solution design with architecture team and technical lead
- Integration Test Readiness - Review test strategy and release strategy with test management
- Approval to Go Live – Present test results, risk and mitigations for Go Live
- Close Out - Complete project closure checklist
- Bachelor’s degree with an emphasis on engineering, or equivalent experience, required.
- PHP certification is ideal!
- Comprehensive health, vision, and dental benefits as well as generous paid time off!
For immediate consideration, submit your application (attaching your resume and cover letter) online through: https://www.scionstaffing.com/job/7044/
All applicants must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
About Our Firm:
Scion Staffing, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer and service provider committed to not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship status, sexual orientation, disability, political affiliation or belief. We are committed to the principles of Equal Opportunity Employment and are dedicated to making employment decisions based on merit and value, for ourselves, our client companies, and for the candidates we represent.